Unlock the potential of Asia with Zuellig Pharma's unique healthcare solutions.
- Hong Kong & Macau
- Brunei's government tenders make up 70% of healthcare business.
- Thriving retail business with potential for chain pharmacy expansion.
- Growing oncology opportunities in public and private sectors.
- Potential for Brunei's Ministry to plan, promote, and develop medical tourism.
- Increasing demand for health and medical services due to ageing population.
- Leading healthcare provider in Brunei with 36 years of experience as only foreign invested company.
- Largest distributor and market leader, serving 9 of top 10 pharma clients in Brunei.
- Excellent RA capabilities, holding market authorisation for 25% of registered medicinal products with MOH.
- Innovative, automated warehouse system handles 80% of biologics and cold chain products in Brunei.
- Robust tender management team with excellent track record in handling MOH tenders at scale.
- Expansion of universal healthcare boosts medical services utilisation.
- NGOs continue to provide essential medicines.
- Basic medicines are vital due to regional production and low domestic manufacturing.
- Total pharmaceutical sales reached USD 386M in 2022 with per capita spending at USD 23.
- Pharmaceutical consumption rises to treat growing prevalence of chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Zuellig Pharma has 20 years' experience as healthcare provider in Cambodia, serving four top 10 Pharma clients.
- Largest cold-room facility in Cambodia with state-of-the-art infrastructure for healthcare.
- Proven cold chain tech maintains optimal quality during delivery.
- Passive packaging with unique thermal isolation chamber system.
- Patient-centric affordability and adherence programs.
- Custom mobile app for client program admin, enrolments, and updates.
- Opportunities in China GBA for Hong Kong drugs and medical devices in public hospitals
- Predicted 3.5%-5.5% economic growth for Hong Kong in 2023
- High life expectancy in Hong Kong due to advanced healthcare and health consciousness
- Aging population driving demand for healthcare services and products
- Increased demand for consumer health post-COVID-19 due to raised health consciousness
- Smart hospitals and telehealth offer innovative and sustainable solutions for growing service demand.
- Over 40 years healthcare experience in Hong Kong
- Expert in healthcare solutions from storage to delivery
- Specialised in cold chain storage and distribution with certified facilities
- Over 20 years of vaccine and vaccination program experience
- Strong relationships with top healthcare companies in Hong Kong & Macau
- DoH approved and GMP certified secondary repackaging facilities.
- Indonesia launched its first digital health blueprint, aiming to expand inclusive healthcare coverage for its 270M population.
- The blueprint will help Indonesia accelerate its national goal of providing universal, affordable, equitable and quality care to all its citizens, using digital technologies.
- Zuellig Pharma offers integrated healthcare solutions in Indonesia, including distribution, commercialisation, patient care, data analytics, and importation.
- APL National Distribution Centre is the largest Pharma-grade warehouse in Indonesia, with 54,000 sq.m. space for pharma, consumer, and medical products.
- Over 13,000 orders are handled daily by 550 certified personnel, with 6,000 orders delivered via 200+ vehicles.
- The highest cold chain standards in Indonesia, with over 2,000 sq.m., 33 cold rooms, and 85 chillers.
- Strong healthcare system and popular medical tourism market.
- Booming digital health sector with patient-focused innovation.
- High purchasing power and one of the highest GDP per capita in APAC region.
- Rapidly expanding pharmaceutical industry with USD 17.9B reach and 9.6% CAGR in 2021.
- Thriving medical device industry with USD 7.9B reach and 10.6% CAGR in 2021, ranking 9th globally.
- Ageing population with growing healthcare demands.
- Increasingly recognised as a key destination for clinical trials in the Asian pharmaceutical market.
- 25 years experience as a healthcare service provider in South Korea.
- Operate South Korea’s largest cold-room facility.
- South Korea’s largest specialty and vaccine distributor, and Asia’s clinical logistics leader.
- Preferred go-to commercialisation partner for high compliance standards and transparency.
- Customised technology solutions for eCommerce, block-chain, and business analytics.
- Quality healthcare system, top global medical tourism market.
- Growing patient-centric digital health innovation in Malaysia.
- High allocation from Budget 2023 for healthcare.
- Medical device industry to reach USD 2.2B in 2023.
- Ageing population driving increasing demand for healthcare services.
- 84 years experience as healthcare provider in Malaysia.
- Largest cold chain facility, eZCooler as an advanced passive packaging solution.
- End-to-end integrated solutions for entire healthcare value chain.
- Actively drive sustainability and partner with clients on special projects to meet carbon savings objectives.
- National health insurance system reduces healthcare expenses and improves accessibility.
- Companies Act encourages foreign investment in the pharmaceutical sector.
- National efforts combat malnutrition, undernutrition, and obesity through health and educational programs.
- International aid packages boost local health facilities in combating COVID-19.
- Zuellig Pharma has 8 years of experience in Myanmar, serving 6 out of the top 10 pharma clients.
- Our top-notch cold-room facilities use advanced infrastructure.
- Our cold chain transport tech and packaging use thermal isolation chambers for quality maintenance.
- We provide patient-centric solutions for affordability and adherence.
- Custom mobile apps are available for client program administration and real-time updates.
- Ophthalmology agency business shows consistent growth building on B&L.
- Diagnostic and consumable business is rapidly growing, currently 53% SOB in MDI.
- Animal health business is rapidly growing, especially in the pet segment.
- Capitalising on client relationships to drive commercialisation initiatives.
- Potential to improve awareness and utilisation of value-added services (VAS) for higher operating revenue and client conversion.
- Over 100 years of experience in pharma distribution in the Philippines.
- 100% coverage of hospitals, pharma, modern trade accounts & 50k+ customers nationwide.
- Strong market presence in 86 therapeutic classes.
- Wide range of services incl. Repackaging, Samples Distribution, Product Destruction & Trade Marketing (CHC).
- Innovative tech solutions incl. eZHealth, eZRx & e-Commerce solutions.
- Patient-centric programs for adherence, access & affordability.
- Top destination for medical tourism with excellent healthcare.
- Singapore driving patient-centred innovations in digital health.
- High GDP per capita reflects strong purchasing power in APAC.
- Medical device industry projected to reach USD 3.5B by 2022.
- Increasing demand for health services due to ageing population.
- Zuellig Pharma delivers 85+ years of healthcare excellence in Singapore.
- Largest cold-room facility with innovative infrastructure.
- Top secondary repackager with serialisation capability.
- Patient-centric programmes for affordability and adherence, with custom mobile app.
- Tailored technology solutions for eCommerce, blockchain and analytics.
Zuellig Pharma in Taiwan boasts five warehouses spanning over 65, 000 sq.m. and catering to pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, and medical devices. We offer 100% coverage of ethical, pharmacy, and modern trade services, serving 20,000+ healthcare customers with over 200 sales and marketing representatives. We have received accolades like the National Healthcare Quality Award and National Biotechnology and Medicine Care Quality Award.
- National health insurance budget growing at 2.9% - 4.5% annual rate.
- Strong digitalisation trend in health sector, particularly in telemedicine and AI diagnosis.
- Mature environment for clinical trials phases 1-3.
- Government-funded local biotech companies researching and manufacturing.
- Increasing healthcare demands due to ageing population and low fertility rate.
- Over 35 years of healthcare experience in Taiwan.
- Strong relationships with 90+ multinational healthcare companies.
- Taiwan's only ultra-low cold chain system and largest cold chain storage.
- Patient care team of 50 nurses serving 60,000+ patients.
- Customised eZ-solution app for program administration and real-time updates.
- Rising demand for healthcare due to increased focus on personal health and COVID-19.
- Ageing population in Thailand leads to increased treatment for chronic diseases.
- Universal Health Coverage scheme provides broad coverage, with return of foreign patients.
- Zuellig Pharma has 75+ years of healthcare experience in Thailand.
- Largest cold-chain facility for healthcare products with various temperature protocols.
- Fleet of air-conditioned transportation vans with innovative eZCooler packaging.
- One-stop-service for redressing under GMP.
- Ageing population drives long-term demand for prescription drugs.
- Growing middle class leads to increasing demand for quality healthcare services.
- Significant contribution from imported pharmaceuticals, APIs, and medical devices.
- Abundance of M&A opportunities across healthcare verticals.
- Over 30 years healthcare service experience in Vietnam.
- Facilities in Vietnam meet FM Global Platinum standards and use efficient energy features.
- Patient-centric programs for affordability and adherence.
- 100% direct tender penetration and 99% sales coverage through call plans for retail channels.
- Comprehensive ordering platforms and technology consulting services.
- Clinical Trial Supplies Market to reach USD 5.7B by 2027.
- Healthcare CROs market in Australia and New Zealand valued at USD 1B in 2022.
- CAGR of 11.5% expected for healthcare CROs market from 2023-2030.
- Virtual clinical trials adoption to drive CRO industry growth in the region.
- Clinical trials in Australia offer R&D tax advantages and cost efficiency, driving industry growth.
- Global depot & cold chain logistics for reliable healthcare delivery.
- Sophisticated temperature-controlled. infrastructure adhering to industry standards (GDP, GMP, CSV, HSE).
- Smart Sourcing Solution for unparalleled access to medicine, incl. controlled drugs.
- Specialised cold chain for temperature-sensitive materials.
- Innovative patient-centric approach to clinical trials with depot-to-patient solutions.
- Clinical trial industry in India to grow at 8.2% per annum until 2030.
- Consistent patient population and easy access to modern medical technology in India.
- India offers a favorable currency exchange rate for pharma and biotech companies.
- Major pharma and biotech companies and CROs operate in India, incorporating local models to meet country standards, making it a cost-efficient and profitable market.
- Zuellig Pharma has a global depot and cold chain logistics network with advanced temperature-controlled facilities and GDSP and GMP facilities.
- Smart Sourcing Solution provides access to medicines and ancillaries, including controlled drugs.
- Specialised cold chain solutions available for temperature-sensitive materials.
- Strong Quality Management System (QMS) and operational excellence processes with a qualified team to offer CTSM services.
- China's pharmaceutical market to reach USD 161.8B by 2023, accounting for 30% of global market.
- Ageing population and increased life expectancy driving rising demand for healthcare in China.
- Pharma sales in China projected to grow by 4.04% in 2022 and 3.58% in 2023.
- Chinese government promoting industry consolidation to regulate and control drug pricing.
- China imports biotechnology pharmaceuticals to meet growing domestic demand.
- Reliable global cold chain logistics network
- Sophisticated GDSP and GMP temperature-controlled facilities
- Smart sourcing solution for unparalleled medicine access
- Specialised cold chain solutions for sensitive materials in clinical storage
- Central distribution service for global studies
- Tailored repackaging services with multilingual labels
- Japan's ¥10-trillion (USD 75B) national endowment fund signals growth in healthcare industry.
- Japan accounts for 4.7% of global clinical trial activity in 2022.
- Japan's developed healthcare system and ageing population increase demand for new treatments.
- Sakigake package accelerates drug and device approvals in Japan.
- Japanese Ministry of Health promotes innovation in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Partner depot in Japan obtained Green Management Certificate.
- Global logistics network with depots and cold chain infrastructure.
- Facilities comply with GDSP and GMP standards and offer advanced temperature control technology for cold chain solutions.
- Smart Sourcing Solution for exclusive access to medicines and controlled drugs.
- High standards of quality maintained, meeting GDP, GMP, CSV, and HSE requirements.
At Zuellig Pharma, we bridge the gap between clients and customers in the healthcare value chain by providing customised and innovative healthcare solutions that ensure unbeatable access to care throughout Asia.
- ZP Therapeutics
- Clinical Reach
- Technology Solutions
- Patient Solutions
eZRx by Zuellig Pharma is a cutting-edge platform that streamlines pharmaceutical ordering and delivery processes. eZRx enables seamless communication between healthcare professionals and suppliers for efficient & effective medication management.
We provide world-class distribution, technology, commercial, and integrated health solutions and services to support the growing healthcare needs in this region. The company was started a hundred years ago and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar business covering 16 markets with over 12,000 employees.
News and InsightsView All
Discover what Zuellig Pharma is doing across the globe.
Zuellig Pharma partners with ACEN RES to supply 100% renewable energy to two key distribution facilities in the Philippines
Zuellig Pharma, Asia’s leading healthcare solutions company, has recently signed a new strategic partnership with ACEN Renewable Energy Solutions (ACEN RES), the retail electricity arm of ACEN,...
Zuellig Pharma awarded EcoVadis Platinum Medal for third consecutive year and rated leader in carbon management
Zuellig Pharma, a leading healthcare solutions company in Asia, has announced that it has achieved the platinum medal from EcoVadis, the world’s most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings, for the third consecutive year.
Zuellig Pharma Singapore and GSK Establish Vaccine Distribution Hub to Improve Asia’s Access to Vaccines
Zuellig Pharma, one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with global biopharma company, GSK, to help set up its first vaccine...
Interpharma Investments Limited appoints Alfonso “Chito” Zulueta as Non-Executive Chairman
Interpharma Investments Limited, holding company of leading healthcare services provider Zuellig Pharma, today announced the appointment of Mr. Alfonso “Chito” Zulueta as Non-Executive Chairman...
Zuellig Pharma recognised with a score of “A-” on CDP supplier engagement in industry first
Zuellig Pharma, one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia, has announced its score of “A-” for Supplier Engagement from global carbon disclosure platform CDP, making it the first...
COVID-19 Vaccines Clinical Trial Environment
The World Health Organization officially declared the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic in March 2020. By June 2021, 170 vaccine candidates for COVID-19 had been developed. Of these, 90 were...
Zuellig Pharma brings logistics expertise to support the Thai government in distribution of one million doses of COVID -19 vaccine Moderna donated by the US government for Thai people
Zuellig Pharma announced its commitment to support the Thai Government, through the Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health. Zuellig Pharma will provide warehousing and ...
ZP Therapeutics ready to deliver the first shipment of COVID-19 vaccine Moderna to increase vaccine access in Thailand
The Government Pharmaceutical Organisation, represented by Ms. Sirikul Matevelungsun (third from left), Deputy Managing Director, together with The Private Hospital Association, represented by...
Zuellig Pharma and GW Pharmaceuticals sign a partnership agreement in Taiwan
Zuellig Pharma announced a new partnership with GW Pharmaceuticals (GW) to support access to cannabis-based medicines in Taiwan. GW, part of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, is a world leader in...
Updates on the first shipment of COVID-19 vaccine Moderna to Thailand
ZP Therapeutics, a division of Zuellig Pharma and the official partner of Moderna in Thailand, confirms that the first shipment of 560,000 doses of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna will arrive in...
Department of disease control appoints Zuellig Pharma to handle 20 million doses Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines in Thailand
Zuellig Pharma has been appointed by the Department of Disease Control to handle and distribute another 20 million doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines in Thailand. The vaccines will...
Making good mental health a reality
By Jen Garcia, VP Human Resources & Corporate Communications Technology like smartphones, laptops and smartwatches have blurred the lines between work and personal time even...
Zuellig Pharma receives EcoVadis Platinum Sustainability rating for the year 2021
Zuellig Pharma has been awarded the Platinum Medal 2021 by sustainability ratings specialist EcoVadis. The award is the highest accolade to be awarded to a company for its sustainability ...
Chulabhorn Royal Academy signs agreement with Zuellig Pharma to purchase eight million doses of COVID-19 vaccine Moderna
The Chulabhorn Royal Academy (CRA) announced an official agreement with ZP Therapeutics, a division of Zuellig Pharma on the supply and distribution of eight million doses of the...
Thailand's food and drug administration expands authorisation of COVID -19 vaccine Moderna for use in adolescents 12 to 17 years old
ZP Therapeutics, a division of Zuellig Pharma today announced that Thailand Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the authorisation of the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna for use ...
Zuellig Pharma wins four awards at the Asia corporate excellence & sustainability awards 2021
Zuellig Pharma, a leading healthcare services provider in Asia, has been presented with four leadership and sustainability awards, in both individual and enterprise categories, at...
Zuellig Pharma Thailand collaborates with the department of disease control (ddc) to provide nationwide distribution services of 1.5million doses of pfizer-biontech COVID -19 mrna vaccines
Vaccines will be stored between -80°C and -60°C Zuellig Pharma Thailand has collaborated with the Department of Disease Control (DDC) Thailand to distribute 1.5million doses ...
Zuellig Pharma Thailand supports Chulalongkorn University to develop southeast asia's first COVID -19 mrna vaccine
Zuellig Pharma is working with Chulalongkorn University to develop ChulaCov19, Southeast Asia's first COVID-19 mRNA vaccine. As part of the ChulaCov19 mRNA vaccine programme, Zuellig Pharma...
Government pharmaceutical organisation confirms purchase of five million doses of COVID -19 vaccine Moderna
The COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna will be available in Thailand from Q4, 2021. ZP Therapeutics, a division of Zuellig Pharma, today announced an official agreement with the Government...
Zuellig Pharma corporation welcomes arrival of COVID-19 vaccine Moderna doses in the Philippines
Zuellig Pharma Corporation assures adequate cold chain facilities to preserve COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna doses. Zuellig Pharma Corporation welcomes the arrival of the initial COVID-19 Vaccine ...